The SoftComp/EUSMI Annual Meeting represents the forum for all SoftComp participants to discuss scientific work performed and the realization of next goals.
The SoftComp/EUSMI Annual meeting 2021 will take place online, please the instructions here.
It lasts from May 31 to June 2, 2021.
The final programme of the SoftComp/EUSMI Annual Meeting 2021 is available here.
Please download here below the collection of abstracts
31 May 2021
01 June 2021
02 June 2021
The meeting includes the following sessions:
- Six plenary speakers, the confirmed ones are:
- Dr. Ludovic Berthier (University of Montpellier) Yielding of amorphous solids
- Prof. Luisa De Cola (University of Milan)
- Prof Eric Dufresne (ETH Zurich) Growing Droplets in Gels and Cells
- Prof Anwesha Sarkar (University of Leeds) Lubrication performance of microgels: an oral perspective
- Dr. Petra Schwille (MPI Martinsreid) Make biology simple again
- Prof. Joris Sprakel (Wageningen) Feel the Force: Visualising and unravelling mechanical cues in plants and their attackers
- Four invited speakers for the two topical sessions
- The Artificial Cell
- Dr Yuval Elani (Imperial College London)
- Dr Kerstin Göpfrich (Max Planck Institute, Heidelberg)
- Prof Cécile Sykes (Ecole Normale Superieure)
- Adaptive & Responsive Materials
- Prof. Andreas Herrmann (RWTH Aachen)
- Four invited speakers for the industrial session
- Dr Susanna Abrahmsen-Alami (AstraZeneca)
- Dr. Johanna Borné (AAK)
- Dr Salman Hassanzadeh (OrganoClick)
- Dr Carlos van Kats (Royal Cosun)
- Oral sessions that cover all Softcomp research themes
- A student-organised session
- Poster Session
- Horizon Europe information session and network presentations for proposed consortia proposals to these schemes
- Networking opportunities
The SoftComp central budget will cover all the meeting costs, no registration fee will be charged to the participants.
You are kindly invited to submit the title and the abstract of your scientific contribution(s) through abstract the submission page, provided by the EUSMI portal.
For any questions, please contact directly the SoftComp (F.Carsughi@fz-juelich.de) or the EUSMI (P.Lang@fz-juelich.de) Manager.
Meeting registration pages:
for SoftComp members https://eu-softcomp.net/news/meetings/annual-meeting-2021-1/register – please neglect all unnecessary fields for an online event.
for EUSMI users https://eusmi-h2020.eu/meetings/detail/eusmi-softcomp-annual-meeting-2021
For abstract submission, please proceed to the submission page provided by the EUSMI portal – proposal submission deadline 14 April 2021
Deadline for the registration: 28/05/2021.
You must be logged in to register to this meeting. Proceed to login page.
Flavio Carsughi F.Carsughi@fz-juelich.de