- Experiments on active deformations of a cell membrane by an actin assembly may inspire new materials and approaches. Cécile Sykes from the Laboratoire de Physique de l‘Ecole Normale Supérieure reports on results raising... (Read more)
- 9th July 2022 - 13th July 2022
- 4th September 2022 - 9th September 2022
- 5th September 2022 - 16th September 2022
- 19th September 2022 - 23rd September 2022
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
All partners of SoftComp share a common goal: to obtain a detailed understanding of the physical mechanisms and properties of complex, multi-component soft matter composites in oder to to provide a fundamental basis for an intelligent engineering of materials and their processing. Currently, 39 groups from 35 institutions in 12 European countries build the consortium.
Methods & Instruments
The joint use of methods and instruments plays a major role in achieving integration between the SoftComp partners. Three research platforms assemble the different technical and scientific abilities present in the network: Synthesis, Experimental Techniques, and Theoretical and Numerical Methods.