- Blends, Emulsions, Foams & Interfacial Rheology
- Colloids & Suspensions
- Experimental Methods & Progress in Rheometry
- Food, Pharmaceutics & Cosmetics
- Industrial Rheology & Processing
- Living & Active Matter
- Micro-, Nanofluidics & Microrheology
- Non‐Newtonian Fluid Mechanics & Flow Instabilities
- Polyelectrolites, Self Assembling Fluids & Gels
- Polymer Solutions & Melts
- Porous Media, Geo Fluids, Crude Oil & Derivatives
- Solids, Glasses, & Granular Materials
CALL FOR PAPERS
Abstract submission will start at the beginning of September 2017.
Abstracts must be submitted via the conference website by 18th November 2017.
Monday, 16 April 2018 ‐ Tuesday, 17 April 2018
Particles, Active Matter, Confinement and Viscoelasticity: the microfluidics playground.
Contributions from all fields of rheology are welcome!
Please visit the event website for more information: https://rheology-esr.org/aerc2018