Date and Venue: 11-13 December 2019, Institut Laue-Langevin, Grenoble, France.
The aim of the workshop is to bring together researchers working with on the physico-chemical characterization of lipid bilayers by means of experimental (including scattering and direct space techniques) and theoretical approaches.
Among the specific subjects that will be covered are:
• structure and self-assembly
• natural membranes (including natural lipids for artificial membranes)
• numerical simulations
• applications of bilayer-based systems
• emerging methods
Registration and abstract submission will open on the 20th of May and close on the 6th of September.
• 20/05/2019 Opening of abstract submission & registration
• 06/09/2019 Deadline for oral contribution submission
• 09/10/2019 Communication of accepted contributions
• 04/11/2019 End of early bird registration
• 04/11/2019 Deadline for poster submission
• 25/11/2019 End of registration
To submit your contribution and register please visit the website.
Fees: fees are €200 (VAT included) which includes the cost of coffee breaks, lunches, wine&cheese buffet and gala dinner.
Organisers: Yuri Gerelli, Bruno Demé, Giovanna Fragneto, Ingo Hoffmann, Alison Mader, Lionel Porcar.
International Scientific Advisory Committee:
Frank Heinrich (NIST, USA), Alexandros Koutsioumpas (FRM-II, DE),
Reidar Lund (Oslo Univ., NO), Tommy Nylander (LUND Univ., SE),
Maikel Rheinstadter (McMaster Univ., CA), Hanna Wacklin-Knecht (ESS, SE),
John Webster (UKRI-STFC, UK)